Reminders, Announcements, Upcoming Events, and Homework
- October 7: Picture Day
- October 11: 5:30-6:30pm: Literacy Night
- October 14: Spirit Day-Wear Blue!
- October 21: Spirit Day-Workout Day!
- October 24-28: Red Ribbon Week
- Monday: We are RED-Y! (wear RED and get your Red Ribbon)
- Tuesday: My superpower is being drug free! (wear superhero capes or hero t-shirts)
- Wednesday: I MUSTACHE you to lay off drugs! (wear a native lei or draw a mustache on your face)
- Thursday: Drug free from head to toe! (crazy hair and crazy socks)
- Friday: A healthy ME can be ANYTHING! (dress up in your favorite costume - nothing scary
- October 24: 4th Grade Program for School (1:45pm)
- October 25: 4th Grade Program and PTA Meeting (6:00pm)
- October 28: Mega Party and Fall Class Parties
- Please be checking and signing your child's agenda each night!
- Sign up for text message reminders by texting @4hged7 to 81010. Receive email reminders by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please remember that there is a $5.00 4th Grade Supply Fee. Please pay this as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Click Here for a list of Spirit Days for the first semester!
- Students should be reading for at least 30 minutes and studying multiplication facts each night!
- There will be a vocabulary quiz on Friday. Students will have to use each word in a sentence as well as spell each word correctly.
- Vocabulary Contracts are due each Monday; students must complete activities each week to earn 100 points. Vocabulary words can be found in students' agendas as well as in each week's newsletter. A copy of the vocabulary contract can be found here.
- Comprehension Passages are due each Monday.
- Additional nightly homework assignments will be recorded in each student's agenda.